Astute readers will have noticed that I was born and used to live in Hull (actually about 800 metres from The Boulevard, former home of Hull FC) As a current season ticket holder for the Bradford Bulls, I still find myself challenged when Bradford play Hull.
- Re-nationalise the water industry? No thanks.
- Silent Soldier
- Make the main thing the Main Thing
- Nothing wrong with MY pituitary, thank you
- Retire – to what?
- Inspirational ripples
- N****rs in the woodpile
- Infantile representatives
- The blame game – and why we should avoid it.
- Shattering memories – updated